SDHFS – Making your money go further.
FX offers some of the best foreign exchange rates available. Traditional providers of currency exchange apply fees up to 7% on changing your money, with some financial institutions adding 2.99% on non-domestic transactions.
Ordering currency in advance can save your £££ contact us for the current rates available.
If using your prepaid card be assured that the rate of exchange is based on the Mastercard Rate on the day of settlement.
To check the amount deducted from your card when making purchases in another currency use the MasterCard rate calculator to verify the rate applied.
How does it work?
- All fees are set based on service level from Standard to Platinum products
- No surprise charges for using the card abroad
- Inclusive cash withdrawals and purchases each month
- Low exchange rates (MasterCard Interbank rates)
- 14 currencies available
- Transfers between cards and to bank accounts (subject to terms and conditions) additional fees may apply
Although structured foreign exchange services tend to be more obviously useful to those converting and transmitting sizeable one-off amounts, at SDHFS we pride ourselves on providing a dedicated service for business customers and private individuals who simply need to send money from one currency to a destination currency without complicated fees and rates.
Every currency transaction carries with it it’s own set of specific requirements.
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN!